Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Times

I took one college course in Macroeconomics about ten years ago. That was it for my formal education on the subject so it's safe to say that I am in no way qualified to give advice on the state of our economy. And so, like everyone else, I will proceed to do just that.

Let's see... From what I understand, the current crisis is in part a result of irresponsible lending, right? In other words, people borrowing more than they can ever repay. And what are they doing with these huge mortgages? Why, buying huge houses, of course! And why do they need such generous accommodations? Right! The litters of offspring they've joyously brought into this world.

So you know, I'm just sayin'...

P.S. Special thanks do Daniel for the brilliant picture forward.

No comments: